- FIFA is the governing body of world football, and is open for nations to start a discussion or a motion, which may get moved onto a vote.
- Decisions made by FIFA will be reflected throughout all world football federations.
- Non-Player nations and their reactions to motions will be simulated by the AV Collective
- A motion can be started by any country to over-rule a judgement made by UEFA or any other regional football administration.
- The results of FIFA votes will be formulated partly by the votes of the player controlled FA's (to be made in the boardrooms) and partly by the AV's based on the arguments put forward in a motion, and the natural reaction of countries to such a measure.
- Hosts for the World Cup are decided by FIFA's executive committee (All player controlled nations are members of the executive committee by default) using a single transferable vote system.
Tommy | AV Collective